Shraga Simmons is a journalist, filmmaker, marketer and spiritual mentor
with 25 years in Jewish education and pro-Israel activism.
- Co-founder of Aish.com, the Jewish educational website with 500,000 unique email subscribers
- Co-author of "48 Ways to Wisdom," and multiple volumes of spirituality essays (ArtScroll)
- Writer and producer of award-winning viral films (and here)
- Ghostwriting for Rabbi Noah Weinberg zt"l, including all Foundations, 48 Ways, and articles for publication.
- Founder of online Torah academy
- Author of: LifeWisdom Series; Discovery Seminar sourcebook; courses on Brachot, Middot, Jewish History; and hundreds of essays on spirituality, translated into 10 languages.
- Marketing and branding consultant for Jewish non-profits Yad Eliezer, Aish Israel, NextDor, Heritage House, Zion Orphanage, et al.
- Co-founder of the media watch group HonestReporting.com
- Author of "David & Goliath" (2012), the definitive account of media bias in the Arab-Israel conflict
- Creator of "Photo Fraud in Lebanon" (2006), the first Jewish-themed video to register 5 million views, plus live news reports
- Creator of film and marketing campaigns, "Red Line on Nuclear Iran" and "Jerusalem: Unite or Divide?" (2 million views)
- Marketing projects for professional athletes, entertainers, and politicians